Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer 09, Travel, Work and Awakening

It might seem really funny to me. If I could think of, there are not really many things which I wanted to do and kept on procrastinating as this. Oh, did I say what is talking about? It’s about the video blogs. For sometime I was thinking that I will start it in full swing once I buy a new laptop and now about two week I have this performance Sony vaio with me with quiet a few inbuilt software’s and nice too. Moved a step up in photography front from Normal digital camera to Canon SLR. I need to learn lot before getting my pictures to perfection.

Last 2-3 years has been full of travel and has been to lots of beautiful places in India as well as abroad. Europe trip is soon Inshallah. All the time I am travel I ensured to carry my digi cam and then the handy cam when I bought it. So I have a very good collection of photos and video which will be worth sharing with friends and broader public. That’s why am looking for opening to video blogs and also planning for my own shoots where I can talk to the world on things of my interest. Days are just passing so fast, back from office am in front of TV for sometime, then some playing/running, food, internet and sleep. I have to find time to put for all this video editing and uploading to be done.

Recent Trips: the weekends are again getting busy with sun bursting awesome weather. TV news still can’t stop talking and scaring people about swine flu and stuff. Last weekend was in Stowe Landscape gardens, nice place to visit, very scenic. I am bit confused with the kind of symbols and building seen there. More of some kind of Masonic things in them, don’t know anyways.

Now am working from Milton Keynes, probably till the time I travel to Indai next month InshaAllah. Every day its forty five minutes journey one way. There is lots of roadwork in main highway so we prefer countryside roads to ensure not to be caught on traffic. . Things are all going well Alhamdulillah. Applications and bookings for the Europe tour is done, looking forward for it. Soon to join LSE, my dream institution and yeah looking forward for the trip back home and then Inshallah for Umrah in the month of Ramdan. As I need to vacate the house when I leave and have quiet lot of stuff which I will have to clear down, this will be the most tedious thing to do before going home. Hope everything will be fine, InshaAllah

Prayers

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

you are a globe trotter...

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home