Monday, May 07, 2007

Orion at Infy


From the science fairs in my school days, activities at Regional science center, Astro farook at my collage i was always in love with Astronomy. After the visit to Kavaloor observatory, my idea, i mean ' my idea of what i need to be in Astronomy" Took the shape for being an Amateur :)

Here in Infy it, being since a year and a half it was great pleasure when i found a good group interested in the topic and many have good knowledge and their forms "Orion - the Astronomy Club' .. Now in the growth state; members from different places, different interests and of course varieing views on different topics..i should say that the team is just wonderful..

Since its not ideal time for sky observation now..we are up with lots of discussions and debates on Astronomy related topics.. The one good point I want to make about the group is about the wonderful mix... many newcomers to the Topic..many Average Amateurs :).. and lot Knowledged and well experienced people ...

I hope in fact i am quiet sure that this team is going to be very good and we are gonna have a lot good Astronomy time together :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home