Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Horizon 05 - Fun,Hardwork and satisfaction

One attempt which I consider as a good work from me, which gave lot of satisfaction and good time.


A digital Astronomy Magazine - " Horizon 05 "

I did this in my final year in Farook College. Also released a print version at the same occation.

The Magazine contained articles by the members,astronomy pictures, ebooks, astro softwares, a video about the activities of the club, clips about the Club and a message from the College principal. It was great time and wonderful experience. I had taken my handy cam to the collage in the occasions of the activities of the club and at time i didn't had any plans to make a video out of those.

You can see one of that video here, also see the related videos at the end.

See the picture of the release function. Also the first screen of the magazine.

So you might wonder where am I here? Actually I just leaned down to take something when the flash blinked - so You can imagine me present behind the clips in the left of the photo :-)

The releasing was also done very well at the Audio Visual Theater. Myself and Jihad took lot of care to make the light sound settings to be apt in changing moments and all. We screened the video to the audience and then the Project Coordinator, RSC Calicut released the CD from the hands of ZA Ashraf sir. A very memorable time for me and for some of my AstroFarook friends. My Friend Pramod had worked a lot in designing this, the contribution from the AstroFarook team and teachers where immense.
We sold the CD to the students and teachers of the collage as a fund raising activity for the club. And of course We did that well too :-)

Here in Infosys, the Astronomy Club "Orion" which we started in last April is just going very well, am just having good time Coordinating the activities

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home