Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Regaining Blog Momentum..

After returning from UK I have not posted even one. May be I had more time when I was there which helped to bring those blogs and videos.
So here is a quick recap of the ‘gap’ year. Was on a vacation after return and then joined office in Trivandrum. One month in Skyline guest house and then with family in the rented house near to office, and three months there. Weekends mostly in travel, many new good friends, good food every day, nice work and nice people at work, Frequent train travelling, lots of learning, small snake inside the bedroom, lots of Grilled chickens, a new bike, a new language, some sightseeing and yeah some wonderful memories – this was life in Trivandrum in a nutshell.

In Feb mid, I finished it in Trivandrum moving to Bangalore. Working from client site,daily travelling 35+ kilometres each side, Bangalore ECC stay, a nice roommate and again weekends travelling. Since the Bandipoor road is blocked buses take a different road which is not very good resulting very tiring travels every time. Got new friends, many colleagues leaving the company and always a lot happening around. It was just to move out of the Luxury Tech atmosphere, I moved to Adarsh Gardens where am in right now. When in Infy campus GH I felt more as if am still at work once even after I reach back. Here its cool, I can see kids playing in pool when I am leaving to office and when i return. I can see common people and not all techies around which is homely. Now the Train service from Bangalore is regular, so tickets booked for all weekends in advance for a month. InshaAllah have plans for a short vacation soon.

Recent updates
– Lost Ipod and the headset – Finding a gap in the gadget block
– Working late and sometimes weekends (after 3.5 years)
– Decided to start blogs again. Now on more sensible points of my concern.

Good Day

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home